This cabinet contains the Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) that controls and logs all executed operations in the Optimarin Ballast Water Treatment System.
The Optimarin Control Panel has undergone a major upgrade with new high-end performance CPU and touch screen. With the latest control system technology implemented, we now bring our BWTS into the new technological era. With increased processing power and response time, we can now control, monitor and share information in a more optimized manner. All this is available at the new touch panel or remotely with cloud-based data acquisition for central easy overview (OptiLink)
- Custom made with improved user-friendly interface – developed by Optimarin
- New 9″ high-end performance widescreen TFT display with touch operation.
- New high-end performance Siemens CPU 1516 series
- Interface with the ship’s main control systems (with data bus or digital I/O)
- Supports the new OptiLink solution with cloud-based data acquisition for central easy overview ( OptiLink sold separately)
- Supports connection to vessels GPS for position and time synchronization
- Supports PROFINET (Industrial Ethernet) and PROFIBUS (Process Field Bus)
- Logging in accordance with IMO and USCG requirements
- Operation log, alarm list and operation data can easily be extracted from the touch panel with just a click to an inserted USB-stick or to cloud (OptiLink).
- Easy import and export functionality of operation parameter configuration without service onboard
- Supports all Optimarin additional features (PMS integration, Interlock, fresh water filling +++)