Connecting the Optimarin Ballast System to an GPS source onboard, provides the opportunity for logging of coordinates for each operation. The OBS time and date can also be automatically synchronized with the vessels GPS time.
GPS Junction Box
- Compact enclosure (300x300x120)
- 230 or 440VAC power supply
- Standard serial communication with GPS source (RS-232/422/485)
- Easy installation on the bridge, or any other location onboard. (IP66)
- Serial communication with GPS source (RS232/422/485)
- NMEA-0183 – $GPRMC string transmitted from GPS source to GPS Junction Box